Sliding Door Hardware Lock and Handle Repair
A broken patio door lock or handle is usually a minor and inexpensive sliding door repair. All Door Service and Repair can repair and/or replace patio and sliding glass door locks and handles so you can easily secure and open your door.
We repair and replace patio door locks and door handles throughout Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
Our lock options include:
- Double Bolt Patio Door Locks
- Loop locks
- Keyed patio door locks
- Security bar locks
- Step-on patio door locks
Not sure what your best and most secure option is? Give us a call! We can set you an appointment for a free estimate. Our professional technicians can walk you through your available options and let you know the best choices for your home and budget.
Why Should You Replace Your Patio Door Locks And Handles
Customers contact about service for their patio door locks and handles for many different reasons. In all situations, they want to keep their door, but need a new handle or lock. There are many reasons that would cause for a sliding door handle or lock repair
- Broken/ Not Working. Locks and handles may be worn, damaged, or not working properly.
- Security. Old or broken patio door locks are a security risk. The lock that came with the door may be cheaply made and in need of an upgrade.
- Curb Appeal. Sun damage and corrosion can diminish the appearance of door handles. Replacement gives your sliding doors a new look.
- Part Availability. Parts for older model door handles and locks may not be available any longer. Therefore replacement may be needed in order to continue using your doors
We Can Help Repair Your Door Lock Or Handle Problem
Contact All Door Service and Repair for patio door lock and/or handle replacement. There is not any door we cannot handle