Commercial Door Closer Repair
Great customer service starts the second a customer walks through the door. Make sure that your business’ first impression begins with a door that open and closes properly. All Door Service and Repair provides commercial door closer repair and door closer maintenance services, therefore ensuring the safety of your customers.
What Is a Commercial Door Closer,
Commercial door closers allow people to open and pass through doors with out having to physically close them .
Commercial Door Closers
- The Door closer causes the user to feel resistance as they begin to open the door, giving them an idea of how heavy the door is
- After initial resistance, the door smoothly and easily opens.
- When a person lets go of the door, a spring in the door closer forces the mechanism’s arm to close gently.
Who Needs Commercial Door Closer?
Commercial door closers are used widely. Most businesses can benefit from the installation of commercial door closers. They can be placed on a variety of new and existing commercial doors.
Types of Commercial Door Closers
There are several types of commercial door closers.
Commercial door closers come in several types and styles, some of which are specific to the type of door application
Top-mounted door jambs are the most common type of closer
Concealed – fitted into the door or the door frame and hidden from sight
Floor-spring – concealed and mounted to the floor
Surface-mounted – fitted to the door frame, usually most cost-effective
Commercial Door Closer Installation
How to Install a Commercial Door Closer
Should you choose to install a commercial door closer at your business, All Door Service and Repair will send a technician to your business to:
- Identify the right door closer for your type of door.
- Prepare the door and frame for install
- Install necessary hardware to door frame and door.
- Connect both pieces of the commercial door closer.
Commercial Door Closer Repair and Commercial Door Closer Maintenance
At All Door Service and Repair, we commonly encounter five key problems:
- Incorrect Types of Door Closers
Using the wrong closer for your type of door.
- Improperly Installed and Adjusted Door Closers
Improperly installed closers decrease the overall lifespan of the unit and may damage other essential parts of your door.
- Seal Repairs and Low Oil Levels
Broken seals expose clearance gaps, may cause lubricant leaks.
- Door Is Difficult to Lock
A door that’s difficult to lock poses a security threat. It also affects the life of the door frame, locking mechanism and door closer.
Door Closer Repair Maintenance Services
The professionals at All Door Service and Repair receive extensive training to install, maintain and repair commercial door closers. Our door closer repair and maintenance services ensure that the parts on a door stay in good working condition and are safe to use.
Have a commercial door closer repair emergency? Call (754) 219-9931 for 24/7 emergency service.